Today's Motivation - Never Give Up




“You are never a failure until you give up!”


Such profound words and so true. I remember writing Mathematics examination several times before I could get a passing grade and guess what? That passing grade was achieved when I became an adult and had already started university. No matter how much I tried, mathematics seemed to elude me. I loved the subject but later realized I was lazy and that is why I kept on failing it. I used to do the homework and not put in the extra time to practise so even though I loved it, I kept failing at it. One day I finally decided to stop being lazy and that is when I finally succeeded at passing the mathematics exam.

The words in quotations are those my first Secondary School mathematics teacher uttered to me and I always remembered it. He said I had the potential to do well in the subject area and if I did not give up I would succeed at passing mathematics and he was correct. Therefore, to all those students out there at Secondary School about to embark on your term exam, I say, “You are never a failure until you give up!”. So go forth bravely and remember you need to put in the work in order to achieve success.

Bless!

Comments