What Do You Think You’re Worth?

Comments

  1. This is a good video, you know there is a ton of people who ask themselves what is their purpose, I was one included with that bunch.

    I didn't know what I wanted to do in life, I was trying to find out who I really was....but this is the kicker....

    I knew the entire time what I wanted to do, I was just afraid of the outcome or what people would say when I followed my dream.

    I read books and watch movies that help me on my path, book and movies, that changed my life, here is the list on my website

    http://www.thestarsolace.com/resources/

    Thank you for such an awesome site, continue to motivate and inspire others. That is one of the best gifts you can offer people in the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jay Bird and I am perusing your site now. Terri is one person I love listening to and I love her videos. Glad I inspired someone. Keep well.

      Delete

Post a Comment