Today's Motivation - Be Organized

Hello everyone. I hope this new month of February brings with it peace, happiness and success. Today I encourage readers to become organized as I have discovered being organized really helps in leading a more enjoyable and fulfilling life.

The first step I took this year to being more organized was in making my bed first thing in the morning. This simple yet seemingly difficult task to perform when hustling in the morning helps a lot, because when I get home in the evening, dead tired, it is such a joy to meet a neatly made comfortable bed.

This New Year I have started to de-clutter and it feels so good. Mind you, it is a slow process for me because I still find it difficult to part with some of my stuff but I assure you by year’s end, I will have gotten rid of many of my possessions that I do not need.


“You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk.”- Louise Saith


I have found that keeping my workspace clutter free helps me so much. Should I get an important telephone call, it is easy to grab a pen and a notepad to take down notes as the pen is in a pen holder and the notepad is right next to it. The space on my desk to spread out my work when I need to is invigorating and I always remember to clear the space after I am done.  I have learnt to organize the books for my desk in a neat box which sits at one corner of my desk.


Organizing is not only limited to one’s workspace or home, but can also be applied to one’s personal life. De-clutter and organize your thoughts and actions. Where once I would easily get angry and “blow a fuse”, I now try very hard to avoid responding without thinking of the consequences. I still sometimes forget and “blow the fuse”, but most times now I remember that I am still in the growing stage. Today I encourage you to de-clutter for a better life. Be blessed.

Comments