Today's Motivation - You are

Hello everyone. I have had some technical difficulties for the past few days but hey, I am back today. I am constantly motivated by a young lady out of Texas called Terri Savelle Foy and she says in her Instagram post today “Don’t be side-tracked by people who are not on track!” She says to “Spend time with POSITIVE, AMBITIOUS, FAITH-FILLED people who believe in your DREAMS!” Therefore, today I want to take the opportunity to speak to you about the topic “You Are”.






“YOU ARE…the people you surround yourself with!”
- Terri Savelle Foy

You are born to enrich the lives of other people. No matter how badly someone may treat you, I encourage you to leave footprints of kindness wherever you may go. You are special and I want you to repeat this to yourself, because it is true. Each one of us is special in some way and we add value to the people and world around us.

You are a conqueror! Think back on the number of times you have met obstacles and have managed to overcome them because of your sheer will to succeed. Life throws many challenges our way but you are equipped to move past those challenges and rise to the occasion.


You are a motivator. How many times have your friends approached you with their problems and trust you to tell you their secrets. They see in you someone who is always there for them and willing to lend a listening ear. You are so much more than I can possibly tell you in this short space of time. I encourage you to continue being a blessings to others and for yourself be blessed.

Comments