Today's Motivation - Reflection




“Think that you can and you will”

It is always good to reflect on one’s life. Reflection can act like a cleansing agent as well as inspiration to move on. Despite how hard 2017 may have been for some of us, I am sure there were many accomplishments along the way. These accomplishments should be our beacon in encouraging us to press on in 2018.

I encourage us to make a list of ALL our accomplishments in 2017 (both the big and the small ones), post it on the wall of our bedrooms where we can see it every day and say a thank you every time we read the list. I promise this will encourage us to plan even bigger and better for 2018.


Reflecting on my personal experiences and accomplishments for 2017, I am thankful for having completed my degree. Share some of your accomplishments as you reflect in the comment box below. Be blessed.

Comments