Today’s Motivation – The Power of Imagination
I have always loved reading and my mother who could not read always made sure to buy me a new book each week. She was fascinated with how I would sit for hours and read until the end of each book and read I did. I read a book a day and reading opened the doors to my imagination. I saw countries, different cultures and people in my imagination from the pictures painted in books and from there I desired to do only two jobs when I grew up. One was to become a Flight Attendant so I could travel the world and see new places and the other was to become a teacher when I got a bit older and resigned from flying. Needless to say, I became the teacher but the Flight Attendant, not so much. I did fly overseas though.
It is so exciting to have a healthy imagination and today I want to encourage my readers to use your imagination to dream, but most of all to keep those dreams alive. Let your imagination show you of the success you can become in business. Let it show you what a wonderful parent you can be even though you may be young and doubting you may not be able to parent a child well. Let your imagination take you to all the places in the word you have ever imagined visiting and let it propel you to seeing what your new home will look like. Many of you have dreamed of being successful in your studies and you can do it. Use your imagination to see yourself walking onto that stage to collect your certificate, diploma or degree and know that your imagination can become reality. Be blessed.

Comments
Post a Comment